Monday, October 7, 2013

Fiesta Testing in Physics

Welcome back to my blog!!! When you read the title you probably were a little confused and thats alright because being confused is always associated with physics. Fiesta is what we call our tests that measures are understanding on the topics we have learned so far. I am frustrated because of the fact that I realized my mistake after I have already turned in the "fiesta." I had just made a simple mistake that could cost me the whole test. I graphed the independent and dependent variables on the wrong axis. Switching the two could have also affected one of the parts of the last question. I am a bit disappointed. This will surely motivate me to try harder on the next "fiesta." Till next time fellow bloggers!!!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment